Wednesday 22nd, November - WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR LOGGING IN TO VIEW US OUR HITS ARE UP OVER THE 198,000,000.

 

Click to view 0 jobs

0 NEW JOBS AND COUNTING..
CLICK TO VIEW

 

 

 

Pigs Should Not Be Left Home Alone

 

Updated : Feb 22, 2009

A pet pig stopped himself becoming bacon by jumping in the bath after he accidentally burned his owner’s house down in Sweden.

The Vietnamese pot bellied porker had knocked over a table lamp setting fire to curtains and was trapped in the house in Lulea. Firefighters searched the property and found the terrified and slightly singed pig cowering in the bath.

Fireman Peter Frykman said: "We initially thought it was arson as no-one was home but then we found the scorched but still alive pig and the broken lamp and realised what had happened."

VeryHappyPig is afraid of fire, had a few too many close shaves with the bacon-maker!

 

 

Go Back to Previous Page

Follow The Pig

How To Be Our Friend: When you log into your FaceBook account, there is a search section on the top right hand corner, just type in the name Curley Arnold and the picture below will pop up! Just click the Add Friend button and we all will be Friends!!

Categories