Priceless Art Very Close To Being Left Smouldering From A Smoking Drunk!
Updated : Jan 14, 2009
A worker at the world famous Tretyakov art museum in Moscow was left red faced and jobless after he started a fire by falling drunk asleep with a fag in his mouth!
None of the priceless art work were damaged and no one was injured from the near disaster but the unnamed worker was let go from his post and is currently looking for employment, if anyone needs a fire starter!
VeryHappyPig usually smokes, drinks and dozes off writing these stories!